Portwest PW3 Vision Hi-Vis Trousers - T501
A great Hi Vis trouser in the Portwest PW3 range at a fantastic price. A thoughtfully designed, innovative hi-vis trouser featuring multi-functional holster pockets, top loading kneepad pockets and an easy access multiway thigh pocket for secure storage of phone, keys and tools. Oxford fabric reinforcement at key abrasion points and triple stitching throughout guarantees maximum durability.
- Part of the PW3 range from Portwest Workwear
- CE certified
- Durable polyester/cotton fabric with Texpel stain resistant finish
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Lightweight flexible HiVisTex Pro segmented reflective tape for increased visibility
- Gripper elasticated inner waistline helping keep upper body garments in place
- Adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths
- Reinforced panels in high wear areas for maximum durability
- 11 pockets for ample storage
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- Registered European Community Design
- Rail Industry - Railway Industry Standard GO/RT 3279 or RIS 3279 TOM (RIS)
- Adjustable Hem allows for Regular (31") or Tall (33") leg length.
Safety Standards: EN ISO 20471 Class 2 || RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY) || EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 Type 2 (Level 0 (When used in combination with S156))
| || |
RIS 3279 TOM Issue 1 has replaced GO/RT 3279, Railway Industry Standard (RIS) sets out the minimum specification for high visibility warning clothing in the Rail Industry. RIS Rail Industry Standard: Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only). Meeting the stringent requirements in both design and construction.
View all Rail Industry Standard Hiv Vis Garments RIS or GO/RT
Fabric/Material: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Kingsmill 300g Contrast Fabric: 100% Polyester Oxford 600D 210g
Durable polyester/cotton fabric with Texpel stain resistant finish.
| ||Fabric/Material: Kingsmill 300g (65% polyester/35% Cotton) fabric guarantees high performance and maximum comfort. The material is fully pre-shrunk, has superior dye retention and all the attributes you would expect from a modern workwear fabric |
| ||Texpel Splash: Extreme water resistance. Water repellent finish. Water beads away from the fabric surface repels dirt and helps prevent stains. Allows for garment breathability. Enhanced stain removal. |
| ||HiVisTex Pro retro reflective tape offers excellent freedom of movement due to its segmented construction. Lighweight and flexible this high performance heat applied tape has thousands of glass beads per centimetre squared which work like thousands of tiny mirrors reflecting light back towards its source. |
Portwest PW3™ range of contemporary workwear blends sports and lifestyle trends with function, a modern fit and improved comfort. Utilising premium
fabrics, products are engineered for flexibility across a diverse range of industry and trade end uses and offer exceptional value.