DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
LOCATION: Sutton Fields, Hull
TYPE: Permanent – Full Time
HOURS: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
SALARY: £18,000 to £25,000 pa depending on experience
We are a small, but growing ecommerce business looking for a creative, digital marketing professional, to take overall responsibility for the content across the website and all digital and social channels.
You will work on digital marketing and creative communications, including blogging, creating website content, SEO, PPC, tagging, social media and email marketing. You will create, manage and execute the implementation of our SEO strategy and improve overall organic and paid search visibility. You will oversee all aspects of digital activity, with a particular focus on content publishing, keyword ranking, data analysis, conversion rates, optimising content using Google Webmaster and Analytics tools. You will measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI & KPI’s). You will outsource and manage article writing to relevant journalists and bloggers. You will be expected to keep pace with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Excellent analytical, organisational and project management skills.
- Demonstrable track-record of delivering successful campaigns.
- Always looking for new and innovative ways to build and develop the business and build your own career
Professional Skills and Qualification
- You will have strong on-page and off-page optimisation skills.
- Knowledge of white hat link building strategies.
- Experience with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook etc).
- Expert understanding of Google and Bing webmaster and analytics tools.
- Creating structured PPC campaigns.
- PPC bid advertising.
- Experience with mailing campaigns.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
This is a great opportunity to work for an ambitious ecommerce business and to be able to control and develop this essential role within the company.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your CV and an accompanying cover letter.